Smart-Supply: The convenient way to print & save.
Always save 10% on your ink and toner when you purchase through Smart-Supply. You'll receive the highest yield cartridge available for your printer, which means lower cost per page than standard cartridges and fewer necessary cartridge replacements. Plus, Smart-Supply members always enjoy free shipping on ink and toner orders.1
Your personalized Smart-Supply page makes ordering online easy no matter what time of day. Your Smart-Supply page remembers which printers you have and shows you the supplies that will work with them. Your cartridges arrive right at your doorstep. Well even notify you when its time to check your ink and toner supplies and reorder so youll never run out.
- 1 Inkjet cartridges must be purchased in any combination of two or more cartridges in order to be eligible for free shipping. Due to its exceptionally low everyday price, the 105XL black cartridge receives free shipping only.
How it Works
Choose your printer(s) and sign up for Smart-Supply
Start saving now. Just select your printer type and model and proceed to the Smart-Supply sign up.
Purchase your welcome kit
Stay stocked with the full set of high-yield cartridges for your printer in the Smart Supply Welcome Kit. Once youve purchased your Smart Supply Welcome Kit you are officially in the Smart-Supply program.
Log in and reorder when you need to restock.
Return to Lexmark.com, sign in to your Smart-Supply page, personalized with your printer model and the supplies that work with it, and keep on saving. We will even remind you when you might be running low on ink and toner. Order just what you need and always save 10% with free shipping through Smart-Supply. Its that easy.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Can anyone enroll in Lexmark Smart-Supply?
- The Smart-Supply program is available only to U.S. customers who own an eligable Lexmark laser or inkjet printer.
- Can I use Smart-Supply for only one printer?
- You can use Smart-Supply to keep you stocked on all of your eligible Lexmark laser or inkjet printers. In your personalized Smart-Supply homepage, you will see one reorder icon for each printer model you have registered to your account.
- Can I combine multiple orders on one Smart-Supply order?
- Yes, you can order one or more laser cartridges or tow or more inkjet cartridges for each printer in your Smart-Supply profile. You can also add other items from the Lexmark.com store to your shopping cart when checking out through Smart-Supply.
- How soon will I receive my supplies order?
- After you place your supplies reorder through your personalized Smart-Supply homepage on Lexmark.com, you should receive your replacement order within 3 to 8 business days. And, shipping is always free!
- Why did Lexmark discontinue the reorder postcards?
- Lexmark is always looking for ways to make your experience with our products and solutions even better. Now, by leveraging a web-based reordering process, Smart-Supply will provide a faster and more seamless way to keep your printers stocked by reducing order lead times, minimizing waste, and offering you more ways to manage your printers.
- Will you still accept my old reorder postcards?
- Lexmark will continue to fulfill Smart-Supply reorder postcards for a limited time in early 2013.
- Why am I asked to save my credit card information?
- How do I change my credit card on file?
- If you need to change your credit card on file, or if your credit card has expired, please call 1-800-539-6275 (1-800-LEXMARK) to speak with a call center agent.
- Can I buy my cartridges at a retail store and participate in Lexmark Smart-Supply?
- No, the Smart-Supply program is only available through Lexmark.com.
- When I participate in the Lexmark Smart-Supply program, am I being charged for shipping?
- No. Shipping is always free for purchases made through the Smart-Supply program.
- How do i check on the status of my order?
- Please contact Lexmark for assistance regarding the status of your Smart-Supply orders.
Phone: 1-800-539-6275 (1-800-LEXMARK)
Email: email@example.com Call center agents are available Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 12 AM eastern standard time to help you with any Smart-Supply needs. When we receive the postcard, we will send you a confirmation email that your order is in process. You will also receive an email to let you know that your order has shipped.
- How do I recycle Smart-Supply cartridges?
- Lexmark strives to be an environmentally responsible provider of products and services, from the way we design with the environment in mind, all the way to the collection programs we provide and our environmentally progressive approaches to recycling. Toner: Please help us be environmentally responsible by following the instructions in the toner packaging to recycle your empty toner cartridges. Ink: Lexmark will recycle them for you. See lexmark.com/recycle for more information.