Focused 100% on printing solutions and services, Lexmark puts leading-edge technology into every part.
- Lexmark’s worldwide reach ensures dependable parts support whenever and wherever it is needed
- Ongoing investments in technology and product performance result in parts that you can depend on
- As an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Lexmark is a qualified and expert parts resource, providing peace-of-mind for customers and service providers
- All parts are backed by warranties from Lexmark, a financially sound, global corporation that will be here for the long term
Superior Design & Engineering
Products and parts that are designed together from the beginning provide superior dependability and performance.
- Recognized worldwide as a technology leader with over 2,000 awards, Lexmark keeps its parts inventory current with new technology developments
- Genuine Lexmark OEM parts are engineered to optimize printer performance and maximize printer life
- Lexmark parts are integrally developed with our printers and supplies and designed to exacting standards to work with the product
- Parts that are designed to work together are generally more dependable than non-OEM parts that have been reverse-engineered by a third party
Readily available parts help minimize customers' operational and business disruptions.
- Genuine Lexmark Parts are available around the world
- A network of Lexmark Authorized Service Providers and Parts Distributors expands parts availability
- Readily available parts from a reliable supplier assure that parts are delivered when and where you need them
- For new Lexmark products with new parts, Lexmark is the only source for genuine OEM replacement parts
Quality & Reliability
Lexmark parts deliver the same high quality and reliable performance as our printing solutions and services.
- Lexmark designs Genuine OEM Parts to work effectively and safely in the broadest range of conditions
- Lexmark parts are tested to rigorous quality standards before going into production
- ISO 9001 certified processes assure tightly controlled manufacturing criteria for consistent parts quality and performance
- Lexmark quality assurance processes lead to continuing improvements throughout the product life-cycle
Genuine Lexmark Parts assure peak operational performance and increase customer peace-of-mind.
- With genuine OEM parts specifically designed for their Lexmark printers, customers are assured of optimum printer performance
- The dependability of Genuine Lexmark Parts provides confidence to the Service Provider
- Lexmark parts help prevent printer failures, reducing device downtime and eliminating the need for a costly second service visit
- Genuine Lexmark parts can have updated engineering changes and improvements that may not exist in non-OEM parts
- Customers have greater confidence in genuine OEM parts which are specifically designed for their Lexmark printer
Why Use Genuine Lexmark Parts?
Genuine Lexmark Parts assure customers they are getting quality parts that are designed and backed by an award-winning global technology company.
- Optimal performance is achieved with the use of Genuine Lexmark Parts and Supplies, designed to work together for the best print quality and the greatest printer reliability
- The high print quality achieved with today’s Lexmark Laser Printers is accomplished by integrating years of engineering experience in fusing technologies and product safety
- Some non-OEM parts and clone fusers may not meet the safety standards that Lexmark uses
- "Why pay a higher price for Genuine Lexmark Parts when clone, refurbished and used parts are cheaper?"
- Lower Price does not assure Lower Cost
- Testing of non-OEM parts, such as clone fusers, has shown a much higher failure rate than the Genuine Lexmark Parts
- Using non-Lexmark parts that do not have to follow Lexmark’s safety standards, may mean that the designs or different materials could possibly increase the risk of over-temperature or could create a fire hazard
- Higher failure rates can increase the cost to the end-user and to the Service Provider and reduce the Uptime the customer expects
- Lexmark’s warranty or extended warranties do not cover the cost of damage or poor print quality resulting from the use of non-Lexmark parts
- When a service provider has to make an additional service visit due to a failed part, the cost of the visit will reduce the service providers profit and put customer satisfaction at risk
Genuine Lexmark Parts can provide peace-of-mind and security for Customers, Service Providers and Parts Distributors