Plan for Change. Act on Your Plan.
MPS Change Management, Governance and Reporting
Organizations that actively manage printing can see significant and sustained improvement in the way they manage documents and information. Having a solid framework for measuring progress and reporting results as your organization transitions to a higher-performing state will ensure that your MPS project delivers tangible and sustainable results against your stated goals. And, of course, one of the most important conditions for success is to effectively manage change. While changing the tools and technology your organization uses is one thing, managing people's reaction to change is quite another.
Measuring Project Effectiveness
Multi-tiered global governance ensures Lexmark delivers transparency and value.
- Tier 1 - Weekly operations reviews with core project team members
- Tier 2 - Monthly reviews to analyze performance data and project milestones
- Tier 3 - Quarterly executive reviews for assessing how well the MPS strategy is delivering to expectations and to explore opportunities for continuous improvement
A structured change management approach helps protect your investment by engaging stakeholders and countering resistance. Lexmark's professional services consultants are certified in the Prosci® Change Management Toolkit and ADKAR® model, a best-practie framework for attaining and sustaining end-user adoption.
Projects that include change management are:
- 6 times more likely to achieve project objectives
- 4 times more likely to complete on time or ahead of schedule
- 2 times as likely to stay on or under budget