Establish Positive Patient ID with
Barcode Photo Wristbands and ID Cards
Laser Printed ID Solutions
Barcode patient wristbands, chart labels and patient ID cards are reliable and compliant solutions for establishing positive patient identification at the point of care. Lexmark laser-printed patient ID solutions help hospitals save costs and physical space by eliminating the need for thermal printers and card printers. Using standard Lexmark laser printers or multifunction printers, your admissions, nursing and ER staff can print durable, high-quality barcode and photo ID to improve patient verification and safety.
Lexmark laser-print patient ID solutions integrate seamlessly with leading healthcare software applications and are compatible with many types of wristband and card media. This includes advanced combination wristband/label forms that provide fast one-sheet printing and ID card sheets with an indented “well” design for jam-free personalization.
- Reduces errors and increases patient safety.
- Streamlines patient check-in and workflow by printing ID materials as part of the admissions packet.
- Saves resources by eliminating the need for specialized printing equipment.
- Prints crisp 1D and 2D barcodes for improved scanning accuracy and productivity.
- Color or black-and-white photo serves as a second identifier.
- High Yield Lexmark Print Cartridges for Label Applications save time, money and the environment.