Solution Overview: OnboardingSolution Overview: Onboarding
Perceptive content and process management technology creates the basis for electronic personnel files.Perceptive content and process management technology creates the basis for electronic personnel files.
Employee Onboarding for Manufacturing
Get hiring onboarding right. Get new hires to work faster.
You've recruited them, screened them, interviewed and assessed them. Now it's time to bring those new hires onboard. Are all the administrative forms up to date and in place? Did new hires provide the required identification and supporting documents? Were all forms completed and signed? Were appropriate pieces of information distributed to human resources (HR), benefits, payroll, IT and facilities? Were proper procedures followed to protect private employee information?
Peak and seasonal hiring times present big challenges to manufacturers, distribution centres and other operations. Lexmark's employee onboarding solution ensures a smooth transition for new manufacturing and logistics hires.
HR workflow automation removes virtually all paper from your onboarding process, easily tracks completed documents, and shares information with all departments involved in getting new employees set up in their jobs.
Benefits of Employee Onboarding for Manufacturing
- Convert paper forms into electronic forms and make them available through self-service portals
- Prepopulate and print paper forms on demand during the hiring process
- Quickly share collected data and documents with your HR software and core applications
- Easily check a new employee's status sheet to flag missing documents
- Ensure security and reduce physical storage costs with electronic capture and storage