Access Via Web dSignShop SaaS
AccessVia Print and Digital Signage Solutions
It's a fact: Shelf-edge signs do sell more
We all do it, don't we. Stand in a shop in front of the shelf and think over a purchase. In fact, studies show that nearly 80% of buying decisions are made right there, in the aisle.
Lexmark helps retailers to capitalize on that critical moment – the point of decision – with great-looking, accurate and informative shelf-edge signs. Signs that get noticed and sell.
In-store signage is a big job, and not a small expense. With AccessVia, retailers can cut costs with an efficient, waste-reducing system. Our software is designed to streamline every step of the sign-printing process. Stores print everything they need and nothing they don't, in colour and in shelf order. And with our cloud-based software-as-a-service offering, the usual hurdles associated with implementing new software are eliminated.
Get your best merchandising in front of your customers fast to lift sales, and experience the simplicity of operating sophisticated in-store signage processes from one platform.
Benefits of AccessVia Print and Digital Signage
- Pulls information from any system to create informative, great-looking signs that sell
- Lets you print in the shop, print at a high-speed central facility or print from a mobile device in-aisle
- Easily publish to digital signs, electronic shelf labels and digital end cap displays – all from one system
- Increase the productivity of your store merchandising teams by using shelf-order information from your planogram tool to inform the print-order of signs
- Measure the impact of your product promotions with AccessVia Business Intelligence tools