Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
See how the Trust eliminated slow paper processes and streamlined daily tasks in Clinical and other departments.
Solution for Clinical Document Access
Healthcare facilities struggle to consolidate, access and manage clinical documents in the context of the electronic health record (EHR). Often, documents are stored on hard drives, in email or as hard copies, giving clinicians and physicians no way to easily retrieve and process the content they need to provide timely care and service to patients.
Built using process and content management technology, Perceptive Software offers a solution for clinical document access that helps hospitals push patient documentation from a variety of sources—paper or electronic— to the EHR. Clinicians and hospital staff can easily access that documentation within the context of the patient's electronic record. With our solutions for clinical document access, your organization can:
- Speed access to patient documentation directly from clinical applications
- Enhance existing clinical processes and patient care
- Maintain compliance with the requirements of HIPAA, the Joint Commission and other regulatory standards with strong security features
- Eliminate document loss and associating documents with the wrong patients
- Boost physician and clinician satisfaction by eliminating manual tasks
- Effortlessly exchange information with clinical and health information systems and databases using HL7 and other industry-standard methods