Learn more about our healthcare solutions.
Cerner Integration Solutions
Perceptive Software solutions for Cerner® provide healthcare organizations with a nonintrusive method for unifying paper and electronic documents with the electronic health record (EHR). Documents may join the Cerner EHR from a variety of sources: scanned paper, fax, e-mail, Microsoft Office documents, captured data streams from clinical devices or reporting systems and more.
Built using our process and content management technology, the solutions integrate seamlessly via a number of methods with Cerner systems, including Cerner Millennium®. This integration enables physicians, nurses and other clinical staff to access and manage chart components directly from the Cerner applications they use daily – from scheduling, admissions and registration to HIM, the back office and clinical departments. With our Cerner integration solutions, your hospital can:
- Establish a comprehensive patient record that allows staff to access all the content they need in one place
- Enhance patient satisfaction by speeding registration and other processes
- Simplify chart deficiency tracking by proactively managing deficiencies
- Synchronize data across the hospital via advanced HL7 messaging
- Create a hybrid record that enables your facility to transition effectively from paper to a full EHR