Salesforce Technical Solutions Architect
Lexmark isn’t just printers, we are a technology solutions company working together to deliver innovative, disruptive, technology, making our customers successful. Join us, become part of our global team of Salesforce.com experts helping drive innovation on the best enterprise cloud platform in the world.
- Subject matter expert that can recommend and drive enterprise ready solutions using Salesforce.com and other available technology platforms
- Team player that can provide thought leadership and share knowledge collaboratively
- Lead a team of developers in an offshore / onshore / onsite global model.
- Willingness to learn, take ownership, and be accountable in a fast paced environment
- > 5 years of experience on the Salesforce.com platform in development, architecture, and delivering solutions
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Developer (DEV501) or Salesforce Certified Technical Architect with deep understanding of platform architecture
- Ability to communicate complex technical jargon, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way to business users and developers
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to deep dive across technology platforms
- Data management and ETL expert (querying, mining, transforming, and all of the best practices)
- Experience with MDM, ERP, CPQ, complex integration frameworks, and platform best practices
- Knowledge of common enterprise information technology processes.