Job Title:

SAP (FI-CO Business Systems Analyst)

Business Area:

Information Technology

Location:

Lexington, KY USA

Job ID:

125059

SAP (FI-CO Business Systems Analyst)

Apply Now

Seeking candidates interested in working for a Fortune 500 Technology company that has deployed a global single instance of SAP within the last five years and is continuing to expand its SAP landscape to deliver optimal business solutions.  This is an ideal opportunity for individuals who thrive in a changing environment and enjoy supporting and delivering world-class business solutions to meet both external and internal customer needs. 

SAP System skills include understanding of the below items and related configuration:

FI-CO (Looking for broad experience covering as many of the below areas as possible)

  • New GL
  • Financial master data  
  • Open Item Management and Automated Clearing
  • Substitutions and Derivations Rules
  • Account-based COPA
  • Intercompany processing with use of IDOC’s
  • Assessments and Settlements
  • Product Costing and Material Ledger Concepts
  • Intercompany Profit Deferral Concepts
  • Revenue Deferral and Amortization
  • Currency Revaluation and Remeasurement
  • Banking related configuration and related clearing processes

The following additional skills would be considered a plus:

  • Knowledge of statutory ledger requirements in one or more of the following countries Brazil, Turkey, Russia, France, and Argentina.
  • Experience with SAP ABAP, ability to understand, and troubleshoot the tax interface 
  • Business Objects Reporting

Experience and Education desired:

  • Minimum of 2-3 years of experience providing  SAP Functional Support
  • Participated in at least 1 SAP Implementation project, although participation in multiple global implementations would be highly desirable.
  • Basic to intermediate understanding of accounting and tax business concepts
  • Bachelor’s degree preferred

The candidate should have a good work ethic, self-motivated, and is proactive in resolving issues and delivering business solutions.  This would include possessing the below skill set:

  • Ability to quickly diagnosis, perform root cause analysis, and resolve production support issues.
  • Effectively communicates with business users, stakeholders, technical teams, and various levels of management.  This includes ability to communicate system issues and business solutions in a clear and concise manner.
  • Ability to design and/or recommend solutions to meet business requirements while ensuring solutions are aligned with SAP strategic direction.  This includes having a tool set of both research skills and networking abilities to seek out and bring forward optimal business solutions.
  • Ability to extract a complete set of requirements from business and translate into a functional specifications document that clearly document requirements in a manner that both business users can understand and developments can utilize to meet the requirement.

This position will work within the SAP Center of Excellence Organization providing support to the Finance organization.  Approximately 80% of time will be spent driving continuous improvement projects within the Finance organization and/or providing support to various other cross-functional projects.   The remaining 20% of time will be spent providing third level production support in the FI-CO space when required.

Apply Now