Senior CRM System Business Analyst (Salesforce.com)
The role will be responsible for supporting strategic and tactical operation of the Salesforce.com platform, related processes and workflows, as well as working with user community on an ongoing basis to improve and enhance the CRM platform. The analyst needs to have firm grasp of CRM best practices to drive and foster greater CRM adoption and to improve internal customer experience on an ongoing basis.
- Lead implementation of business process requirements for SalesForce.com.
- Lead various business groups, IT and end users to identify, document, and communicate business processes.
- Maintain and enhance visual layout, workflow rules and business logic layer to streamline and enhance business processes and improve user experience.
- Implement and integrate third-party products / applications on the force.com platform.
- Lead implementation of operational processes to maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
- Coordinate and lead user acceptance tests with the business units and end users against business requirements.
- Maintain key system metrics to track trends in usage / adoption and data integrity.
- Train end users, prepare related documentation (requirements, training materials, process and data flows, use cases, functional design, etc), participate in cross-functional teams, communicate key messages or address critical questions from the user base involving the CRM.
- Perform system administrator function of the Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for maintaining functional areas of contacts / relationship, accounts, opportunities, dashboards and reports.
- Create and execute queries and reports, maintain user roles, security and profiles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work and lead in a cross functional team environment
- Strong customer focus, ability to probe customer needs and translate customer requirements into system specifications required
- 2-5 years of business analyst experience required, or business system project management experience
- 2+ years of strong project or operational experience with SalesForce.com. Preferably at Lexmark / Perceptive
- Strong business acumen, superb knowledge of business processes and CRM best practice required
- Salesforce.com administrator certification a strong plus
- Bachelors degree in business or information systems preferred