We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join the Engineering team. The position is full-time and is based in our Pleasanton California office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, write, and develop new features for both core/existing and next generation medical imaging applications.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of C#/C++, .NET, MS Visual Studio required
- Experience with Mobile development
- 1+ years experience with Objective-C, Java and/or HTML5 preferred
- Web services (REST/XML/SOAP) development experience preferred
- 1+ years of SQL Server or similar relational database development a plus
- Medical imaging knowledge utilizing PACS, EHR, DICOM, IHE or HL7 a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
*This is a full-time direct hire position with benefits. Prefer local candidates in or commutable to Pleasanton, CA.