Site Operations Manager (Contract)
Product & Client Support
Edmonton, AB CAN
The Site Operations Manager (Contract postion) works Onsite or remote, supporting the customer’s day-to-day output environment needs. Works closely with customer contacts, customer’s end user community, and Lexmark Global Services resources to fulfill Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work to create and implement specific operations practices including:
- Continually monitoring existing service levels and Remedy tickets
- Provide interface between end-users, technical support, and subcontractors to improve/maintain customer satisfaction
- Primary point of contact and relationship with the customer for specific area
- Develop continual process improvements within Managed Services structure
• Work closely with Operations and Project Team’s during implementation and deployment of print technology and support services, including inventory collection and management, MADC tracking, and consumables management while monitoring adherence to all SLA’s
• Facilitate weekly/monthly status meeting, providing timely and accurate update on project status, conduct monthly/quarterly/annual performance reviews as needed
• Create Implementation Procedures Manual and Escalation Process Procedures
• Conduct Train-the-Trainer and End User training as necessary; coordinate support for improved service diagnostics
• Provide reporting metrics and tracking data as required to fulfill SLA’s
• Develop and implement processes for managing core business activities i.e. consumable and asset management, asset tracking and technical support
• Develop and document implementation plan for each additional phase of business
• Work with Operations team to document and analyze current practices and workflow to define/determine Customer operations requirements
• Recommends and implements operations techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain state-of-the-art practices in all aspects of the operations.
• Ability to develop and strengthen relationship with Customer
• Assumes other special activities, responsibilities, and special projects as required
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
• Experience with managing projects with multi-disciplined team members
• A minimum of five (5) years customer service experience, preferably in computer/printer maintenance support
• Significant experience interacting with customers, including executives
• Experience with the delivery of operations through the use of technology solutions
• Experience in documenting current and future state environment and business processes
• Strong focus on the customer and the operational aspects of the business
• Sound administrative skills. Well-developed management skills, principles and people.
• Strong analytical and database skills
• Technical skills to include software driver implementation, network management, IP protocol, and basic network protocols such as SNMP
• High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities
• Strong customer focus
• Self-motivated and comfortable working independently in a customer environment
• Strong analytical and reasoning abilities. Able to develop business processes after evaluating multiple solutions.
• Strong ability to problem-solve and resolve situations independently
• Outgoing and well organized
• Participative management style—drives team involvement within division and functional support organizations
• Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along well with diverse personalities—mature—flexible.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Reports to Customer Operations Manager
• Associates degree or 4-6 years of relevant experience