Chemical Engineer Student (summer)
Student position in the field of Chemical Engineering
- Help design, coordinate, conduct, analyze, communicate and document designed experiments on laboratory, pilot plant and full scale chemical unit operations
- Use skills in chemical and polymer engineering and powder processing such as mass balance, heat, mass transfer, fluid dynamics, kinetics, mixing, thermodynamics and chemistry to solve functional programs with materials
- Design or develop manufacturing processes such as powder blending and support design, installation and startup of chemical unit operations.
- Strong computer skills (generating scripts and small pieces of code) and the willingness to learn new techniques
- Create conceptual and mathematical models of toner manufacturing and electrphotographic printing processes
- Support existing products, scales and implement into manufacturing quality improvements, cost reductions, raw material changes for continuity of supply for continuous improvement and technology projects