Supply Chain Customer Operations Manager
Lexington, KY USA
North America Supply Chain Customer Operations is a customer-centric organization dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our customers, both internal and external, in the execution, fulfillment and replenishment activities of Lexmark’s products, services and solutions. We seek to improve the cross-functional collaboration between our customers, sales teams, and operations teams to deliver value-added Supply Chain solutions. We balance the unique requirements and expectations of our customers with Lexmark’s resources and capabilities. We are knowledge experts and advocates of, and for, our customers. We work to identify and penetrate the operational organizations of our customers and solicit feedback on our performance. We report performance through the eyes of our customers. We work continuously to identify and champion educational and improvement opportunities that drive efficiencies of mutual benefit. Delivering this mission daily is critical to building a customer-centric Supply Chain, differentiating Lexmark from the competition and creating customers for life.
The primary responsibility of the Supply Chain Customer Operations Manager:
· Collaboration and management of end-to-end execution and fulfillment activities across all internal and external functional areas.
· Maximizing the customer performance scorecard while balancing Lexmark objectives related to customer availability, sell-in revenue, inventory control, product transition management, cost reduction and demand planning efficiency.
· Establishes a “Voice of Customer” feedback loop that drives improvements to internal and external processes. The Supply Chain Customer Operations Management team is the conduit for the Sales team to Supply Chain for pro-active planning and should be considered the single point of contact for information related to Supply Chain activities and commitments.
· Four year degree or equivalent experience preferred. Emphasis in Business Administration / Supply Chain preferred
· Prior experience with direct customer engagement preferred
· Solid written and oral communication skills
· Works effectively and cooperatively with other team members to achieve goals and develop/maintain working relationships
· Develops practical and thorough solutions to address all aspects of identified problems
· Utilize Operational Excellence (OE) approach/tools in issue resolution
· Attention to detail and solid organizational skills are necessary
· Ability to schedule and prioritize deadlines
Technical Skills & Industry Knowledge
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Productivity Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
· Knowledge of Lexmark products and pricing
· Deep understanding of retail, open channel and customer specific operations
· Strong analytical and reporting skills
· Project Management
· SAP knowledgeApply Now