This person will be responsible to improve toner products and implement into manufacturing robust toner products, processes and unit operations.
- New Product & Announced Engineering Projects: Scale up and implementation into manufacturing of functional optimizations, cost reductions, raw material and technology changes for new and existing products.
- New Product & Announced Product Engineering Projects: Work with Development to design, conduct, and analyze designed experiments on laboratory, pilot plant and full scale chemical unit operations to support new and existing products.
- Capital & Expense Projects: Work with Toner Mfg Engineering team, Design Engineering Firm, Construction Trade Contractors, and Maintenance to design, develop, install and start up new chemical unit operations for toner manufacturing while completing the project’s scope on schedule & within budget.
- Mfg Process Projects: Work with Toner Mfg Engineering to improve toner mfg process quality, capacity, or reliability.
- Use skills in chemical and polymer engineering and powder processing such as mass balance, heat and mass transfer, fluid dynamics, kinetics, mixing, thermodynamics and chemistry to solve functional problems with materials or processing problems.
- BS in Chemical Engineering. An MS in Chemical Engineering is desirable.
- 2-5 years of experience preferably with polymers, powder processing, and/or melt mixing in a product engineering or process engineering role.
- Self-motivated, customer committed individual with strong work ethic
- Excellent leadership and problem solving skills
- Superior interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Outstanding oral and written communications
- Attention to detail along with the ability see the big picture
- Ability to support 3 shift manufacturing operations
- Ability to travel occasionally