Global Service Parts Planning Process Analyst
Product & Client Support
Lexington, KY USA
Primary role is to define strategic direction and key initiatives for business, financial, and operations processes critical to core organizational functions. This includes researching and analyzing data in support of business functions, process knowledge, process optimization, quality assurance and system requirements. Also responsible for ensuring the documentation of processes, complete with recommended improvements to, or new requirements for, business processes and operational procedures. Apply proven process requirements methodologies, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Conduct research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and issues. Drive collaboration with global internal stakeholders to improve business operations.
Within the Call to Resolution GPO in Global Services, the primary role of this position is to lead the key strategic initiatives and lean enterprise implementation for the Service Parts Planning function.
Develop and implement strategies to use best practices and lean tools for systems, processes, and execution of parts management. Develop an integrated sourcing, planning, and distribution strategy to manage the supply chain for spare parts throughout the service product life cycle. Implement this strategy with the appropriate systems and lean processes to optimize cost, availability, and inventory. Lead our area’s lean initiative in training, support, and project leadership to transform the business across all areas of parts supply chain. Devise, design and document business process requirements to effectively manage the supply of spare parts for resale and for managed services requirements for Lexmark’s Global Services business. Manage, maintain, and optimize the systems required to execute the planning process in all Lexmark regions. Provide systems and process support to global planning and execution teams. Work as an intermediary between all business units to support business operations.
Key Duties & Accountabilities
· Research, develop, and implement a comprehensive parts supply chain strategy including sourcing, planning, distribution, and deployment of parts to meet business objectives.
· Work with other areas globally and across functions to identify key stakeholders for the strategy.
· Integrate systems and processes to support strategy implementation
· Lead our area’s lean transformation through training, project support, and lean tools expertise
· Integrate lean principles throughout our systems and processes which drive the parts supply chain
· Drive continuous improvement projects (directly and indirectly through others) for the parts supply chain function
· Engage directly with key stakeholders globally to support Parts planning systems by understanding requirements, conducting working sessions as needed, and drive consistent systems, tools, and processes which utilize those, throughout the global organization.
· Understand the use of “non-standard” planning tools and processes (spreadsheets, etc) in use worldwide, and work to integrate those into standard global processes and systems.
· Identify, initiate, lead, and implement projects to improve the systems capability and appropriate automation of the parts planning and lifecycle management process for all regions.
· Xelus systems analyst. Support Xelus advanced planning system as Super User and focal point for all user support worldwide. Maintain and improve SAP to Xelus system interface for planning data. Provide training as needed for Xelus planning tool to global planning team. Interface with I/T and GSO System Support for changes, enhancements, and modifications related to Xelus and other planning issues.
· SAP super user. Provide support for SAP related questions and issues with planning team. Engage directly with I/T and SAP COE to identify and solve planning related issues.
· Demonstrate subject matter expertise in defining, developing and improving processes in all areas related to service parts supply chain.
· Document, maintain and govern key processes, documents and process flow maps.
· Create content for inclusion in training package and deliver training globally as needed.
Minimum Hiring Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Five years relatable experience
· Demonstrated thought leadership and experience in defining and deploying strategy
· Experience leading multiple, complex project teams to successful, timely deliverables
· Experience in the areas of business process review, business process improvement concepts and practices are required.
· Experience in SAP and Supply/Demand Planning systems and processes
· Experience in utilizing lean tools across all functions
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and executive presentation skills
· Ability to work independently or within a team
· Able to work cross functionally and influence others.
· Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
· Proven ability to manage through complex issues and realign priorities and deliverables to ensure milestones and targets are achieved
· Must be a self-starter, self-directed and motivated individual who works well under pressure
· Ability to design and execute business process studies
· System level thinker - strong documentation & planning skills; understands value added and non-value added tasks/process steps; accomplished in the reduction of process lead time; experienced with/shows demonstrated accomplishments in the continuous improvement of business processes.
· Change agent - Knowledge and application of organizational change management techniques / frameworksApply Now