Senior Target Account Manager(Hunter) - Detroit, MI
Sales & Account Management
Multiple Cities, MI USA
Responsible for generating sales within assigned accounts in the metro Detroit, MI area. This position is for a direct customer facing Account Manager, with an emphasis on developing new prospective customers within the Manufacturing vertical. This position requires a high level of daily activities that include cold calling (via phone, e-mail and in-person), along with a consistent level of customer facing meetings weekly. Candidates must demonstrate a disciplined approached toward new business development, with proven success in initiating, managing and closing significant opportunities in previously “cold” accounts. Candidates must have the ability to articulate Lexmark’s value proposition to all customers. We help organizations Print Less and improve business processes through the development of a comprehensive information management strategy that leverages our technology, services, software and industry specific solutions.
To accomplish this, candidates must be able to negotiate complex sales by coordinating with and appropriately leveraging multiple internal resources, working with external partners, and navigating across multiple job levels (staff to C-Level) and functional areas (IT, Procurement, Facilities, Lines of Business) within the assigned accounts. In doing so, candidates must build and maintain a network of colleagues, partners and customers to share information and obtain prospects.
This position is for the Detroit, MI area.
1. 4 year degree (BS/BA) preferred.
2. Minimum of 5 years of sales experience as a 'hunter'.
3. Copier, workflow, software, MPS and ECM (Enterprise Content Management) sales experience a plus.
4. Proven business development success turning cold accounts into existing customers.
5. Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of a complex sale.
6. Solutions sales experience a must.
7. Ability to plan, organize, develop, and complete a complex proposal response.
8. High degree of proficiency using MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS-Word.
9. Strong presentation skills. Able to clearly and concisely develop & deliver concept presentations.
Relationships with Procurement, IT and LOB within the assigned named accounts, preferred.Apply Now