Marketing Communications Manager - Healthcare
The Marketing Communications Manager for Healthcare executes on lead generation programs as assigned to drive pipeline.
- Develops and ensures the execution of marketing strategies and tactics including: trade shows, user groups, events, speaking engagements, road shows, field events, webinars and other programs that may be part of a comprehensive marketing plan that target all areas of the sales pipeline
- Builds strong, productive, collaborative relationships with key industry stakeholders, gaining their confidence and being seen as a credible contributor
- Ensures all marketing tactics are properly documented, monitored and analyzed for success or failure; report program results and adjust strategies and tactics, as necessary
- Responsible for managing the critical path to budget for tradeshows, events and other applicable program
- Works closely with the rest of the marketing communications team to ensure programs are cohesive and complimentary
This position requires the following education and experience:
- Bachelors’ degree required.
- Minimum six years of experience with demand generation marketing campaigns
- Minimum three years of experience working with a sales team in any capacity
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to deepen relationships and build partnerships among stakeholders: peers, internal partners and external constituencies.
- Be able to prioritize, delegate, and manage multiple, potentially conflicting tasks
- Ability to understand and communicate market needs, solutions
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams to design and develop strategic campaigns
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative and be able to work in a team-oriented global environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organization skills
- Experience creating and delivering presentations
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience with CRM tools required / SalesForce CRM Tool preferred
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools / Eloqua preferred