Organizational processes that force predefined workflows and rigid rules in every situation can waste time while frustrating both employees and customers. Not to mention require costly customizations as operational and information systems change.
Giving knowledge workers the freedom to choose the optimal path to resolution of a problem or case is essential in a dynamic environment where the risk of failure or noncompliance is high.
The challenges of managing these processes are clear:
- Manually collecting case information. Knowledge worker’s spend a great deal of time finding and combining relevant information—an expensive process when manual tasks waste their time.
- Lack of case context. Your staff needs access to all relevant information, no matter how many different sub-processes a case spans, to understand the complete case context.
- Case variance. The required information and the experts who need it vary from case to case, and are often found in different locations.
- Compliance challenges. While knowledge workers need freedom to mold a process to their customer’s needs, you can’t risk setting aside compliance rules or breaching customer privacy.
Our software brings unmatched flexibility in how you automate the capture and processing of case-related content. Give your staff the ability to work the way they need to work, while fully maintaining compliance and system security—so they can focus on the customer instead of the paperwork.
Through the use of case management features, employees can access and control subcases, both structured and unstructured process fragments, tasks and content. Features include:
- Case control. Enable users define the contents of their cases and flexibly choose the optimal process path, with appropriate restrictions based on role.
- Flexible process execution. Choose from process execution that’s fully automated (straight through) processing, standard workflow or human-intensive case management.
- Process intelligence. Leverage process mining and analytics to monitor, understand and enhance your operations.
- Integration. Seamlessly connect enterprise systems and external case data using our Integration Framework.