Healthcare organizations rely on complete views of their patients' information to enable more informed decisions. Connecting all documents and images to the EMR/PACS eliminates information silos and enhances patient outcomes, boosts clinical productivity and accelerates business growth. Access to this information when and where it’s needed is vital.
Lexmark Healthcare delivers enterprise image connectivity solutions that enable you to capture clinical documents, photos and video and share them with your EMR and beyond. Our suite of technologies includes:
Our innovative technologies enable you to easily integrate documents, ﬁlm, video, visible light and other images from any department to any EMR/PACS. Healthcare personnel in specialties such as radiology, cardiology, gastroenterology, dermatology, orthopedics and pathology can connect, view and share images and results to enable health information exchange.
With our enterprise image connectivity solutions your team can:
- Capture, view and share medical images and results across the enterprise
- Easily scan documents and create electronic forms from any department to any EMR/PACS
- Quickly import and localize images (JPEG/AVI/MPEG) and DICOM CDs/DVDs
- Connect images and video across OR/Surgery, speech pathology, wound care, dermatology, ED and more
- Record DICOM compatible media for importing into PACS, referral or legal purposes or patient copy
- Provide order and worklist information for non-scheduled departments