NilRead Interpretation is a fully interactive diagnostic viewer that empowers physicians to make more informed decisions. It includes all the features of our reference viewer, NilRead Clinical, and has been extended with advanced imaging functionality.
In addition to NilRead Clinical's rich feature set, discover additional features in NilRead Interpretation:
image visualization: Supports protocols including PET-CT and PET-MR fusion, mammography,
digital breast tomosynthesis, ophthalmology, enhanced MR and other advanced
- Comprehensive measurements: Gather meaningful data with measurements including line, area, angular and other pixel-based measurements.
- Advanced functionality: Support for 3D volume rendering, multi-planar reformatting, curved planar reformatting, vessel analysis and semi-automated vessel tracing
- Historical timeline: Easily display a timeline of relevant priors for a specific patient. Priors can be from any DICOM archive or from a remote source.
- Multi-monitor: View images from various configurations, including a reading station, home scenario and even a touch-enabled tablet device.
- Rule-based hanging protocols: Create site- or user-specific protocols for easier use and additional structure.
- Device verification: Determine whether lighting conditions are compatible for a diagnostic read with ambient light device verification.
- Regulatory: FDA 510(k) clearance for diagnostic viewing including mammography and digital breast tomosynthesis and non-diagnostic use on mobile devices; Health Canada approval for diagnostic use on workstations and mobile devices; CE Mark for sale in in the EU and listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.