Getting them from hired to hitting-the-ground-running
Once you’ve hired the right people, the last thing your organization needs is for inefficient paperwork and missing documents to keep them from starting strong.
When you’re able to process onboarding documents faster and more effectively, several things happen: New hires have an immediate, positive experience, and they start contributing faster and pertinent departments stay a step ahead with secure access to important information. During this webinar, you’ll learn how enterprise content management (ECM) technology can help you achieve these and numerous other benefits:
- Efficiently capture, track, route, manage and share all of the documents related to getting new employees on board
- Leverage existing Lexmark and other technology investments to unify all your devices, documents, content and business software
- Decrease time spent on processing onboarding documents in HR, payroll, IT and other departments throughout your organization
- Increase new employee productivity by securing equipment and granting access in hours, not days or weeks
- Improve compliance around time-sensitive documents with tracking, dashboards and notifications