Installing the All-In-One add-on software
The All-In-One software CD comes with a Lexmark Extras folder that contains ESP Ghostscript, the application that converts PostScript files to printable format. ESP Ghostscript is needed to print PostScript files in Mac OS X version 10.2.3 or later.
You must install ESP Ghostscript manually if you clicked Close when you were prompted to install ESP Ghostscript during installation of the All-In-One software.
- Close all open software applications.
- Insert the All-In-One software CD. The Lexmark 4300 Series Installer dialog appears. On this dialog are the Install icon, the Lexmark Extras folder, and the Lexmark 4300 Series Help icon.
- Double-click the Lexmark Extras folder.
- Double-click the ESP Ghostscript folder.
- Follow the instructions on the computer screen to complete installation.