Reset settings to default
From your computer:
- From the software application, choose File Print... .
- From the Presets pop-up menu, choose Standard. The settings in the Print dialog revert to factory default settings.
The settings in the Page Setup dialog revert to factory default settings every time the software application is closed.
From your printer:
When the options are restored to their factory settings:
- No photo is selected.
- No image from the memory card is previewed on the display.
- Print quality is set to Automatic.
To reset the printer to its factory settings:
- Insert a memory card.
- Press the Menu button, and then scroll to Restore Factory Settings.
- Press Select.
Change the print settings
Change photo print settings