Maidenhead, UK, 3 September, 2015
- ·Lexmark announces that the company was named a "Leader" in The Forrester Wave™ ECM Business Content Services, Q3 2015. Forrester evaluated vendors based on current offering, strategy and market presence with selection criteria including breadth of functionality, leadership in content management, a proven enterprise track record, and interest from Forrester clients.
- Lexmark is one of only four vendors recognised as a "Leader" in both the 2015 Forrester Wave for ECM Business Content Services and The Forrester Wave™: ECM Transactional Content Services, Q3 2015.
- In the report, Forrester states that Lexmark "has a strong set of business content services offerings, including document management, enterprise search, file sync-and-share, and life-cycle management. Workflow and document routing are also strong, with customer references rating these capabilities highly."
- Lexmark solutions capture, process, manage and deliver business-critical information, making it accessible from any location, on any device, when needed, simplifying and transforming the First Mile™ of customer engagement.
- To learn more about what makes Lexmark an ECM Business Content Services leader, download the 2015 Forrester Wave™ evaluation, ECM Business Content Services.
"We believe being recognised as a leader in both the Forrester Wave for ECM Business Content Services and the Forrester Wave for ECM Transactional Content Services confirms that our solutions enable organisations to automate and continuously improve key business processes in order to meet the evolving expectations of their customers," said Reynolds C. Bish, vice president, Lexmark and president, Enterprise Software.
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.lexmark.co.uk.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.