Field Marketing is responsible for the elaboration and execution of Field Marketing initiatives in a specific country or region. The Field Marketing Manager for Northern Europe will work cross-functionally with EMEA Marketing, Subregion and local Sales Leadership to plan and carry out marketing activities that align to the global marketing & sales priorities, that are designed to grow, expand and protect our business activity with end-customers and partners.
The role reports directly into the Head of Field Marketing EMEA and manages a team of country field marketing individual contributors. Countries part of Northern Region are: UK & Ireland, Netherlands and Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland, Central Europe (Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary), South Africa, Turkey, Russia and Baltics.
Key responsibilities include:
- Key marketing contact point for the Subregion Sales Leader.
- Building and delivering detailed quarterly marketing plans in alignment with Global and EMEA sales strategy, with clear objectives, KPIs and measures of success. Field Marketing initiatives include but are not limited to: virtual and F2F events, demand campaigns, offering launch, channel specific activities, external and internal communication.
- Maintaining open and active communication paths to sales managers and their teams to ensure assigned projects are meeting goals and expectations.
- Maintaining positive and productive working relationships with vendors, related to achieving necessary job duties on time and with the utmost attention for detail and excellence (communicating expectations, RFPs, reviewing proposals, negotiating agreements, etc).
- Tracking the defined KPIs for marketing initiatives, providing detailed monthly reporting and analysis to management on a regular cadence.
- Monitoring field marketing programs regularly to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness.
- Managing the Field Marketing budget for the given region, tracking all expenses in an organized fashion.
- Being an active member of the UK Senior Management Team and participate/present at monthly management meetings.