The Perceptive Content Portal lets your website and intranet users view and download content stored in your Perceptive Content system. Customers, vendors and other constituents sign in to view and download an approved list of content when they need it, quickly and easily. Plus, helpful web forms let them submit information that you can use to automatically update systems or kickoff other actions.
- Enhance customer service: Your users access content, data and web forms from any web-enabled device, on demand.
- Increase flexibility: Meet and exceed the evolving needs of your users, while making the most of your existing investment in Perceptive Content.
- Improve contextual access: Guarantee your users only access up-to-date and expected content, and in the context they should see it.
- Lower costs: Eliminate the costs and hassles associated with manually accessing content.
- Enhance efficiency: Reduce avoidable contact for access to information across your organization, enabling staff to focus on mission-critical tasks.
- Built-in, extensible data framework lets users retrieve data held in Perceptive Content and other systems.
- Responsive web design provides users with a rich mobile experience from the same URL across all devices (phone, tablet and desktop).
- Web forms enable users to easily capture data online. They can also automatically pull data from remote systems as users complete forms. Plus, form actions can update information in multiple systems without the need to re-key data.
- Web form builder allows your non-technical staff to create convenient, online forms that comply with web standards for accessibility and design.