‘Clearly committed to helping protect the environment’: Quocirca Sustainability Vendor Landscape, 2022
Quocirca, a global market insight and research firm, defines leaders as vendors that lead the market in strategic vision and depth of service offering. Sustainability leaders in the print industry demonstrate a strong vision and commitment to net zero.
The Quocirca report highlights these Lexmark sustainability achievements:
• Intent to be fully carbon neutral by 2035.
• 62% reduction in global emissions since 2005, on track to meet target of 40% reduction from 2015 levels by 2025.
• Zero-landfill and zero-incineration policy with 100% of returned cartridges reused or recycled.
• 39% reclaimed plastic used in new devices, 92% of new devices have PCR content.
• Use of managed print services (MPS) and Cloud Print Management to enable customers to use shared computing power in the cloud, reducing energy and paper use.
• PrintReleaf partnership, empowering customers to plant trees to offset paper use.
• Smart Refresh data-driven approach to determining when devices genuinely need to be replaced.
Customers looking for measurable, reportable improvements will find Lexmark well positioned to help them towards their own sustainability goals.
Quocirca is a global market insight and research firm specialising in analysing the convergence of print and digital technologies in the future workplace. Since 2006, Quocirca played an influential role in advising clients on major shifts in the market. Its consulting and research are at the forefront of the rapidly evolving print services and solutions market, trusted by clients that are seeking new strategies to address disruptive technologies.