The 4.3" web enabled touch screen allows you to create customised 1-touch SmartSolutions to simplify common tasks, such as scan to email. Also, get the news, view your favourite photo sharing sites and discover the weather - directly from your printer. Whatever you need, there's a SmartSolution.
Lexmark Equipment Collection Program (5)
Lexmark is committed to environmental stewardship, providing customers with real solutions to help them print smarter and designing products with the entire life cycle in mind.
located virtually anywhere in your home or office with wireless networking - now even faster with 802.11n (1).
(1) According to WiFi alliance. Subject to the range of your wireless router and access to electricity. When used with a WiFi enabled router. Compatible with WiFi certified IEEE802.11b/g/nAccording to WiFi alliance
Save up to 50% on paper and 8% on energy with 1-touch Eco Mode
(4) Receive 1 year limited warranty plus 2 years extended limited warranty by registering within 90 days. See statement of Limited Warranty for details.
Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program
knowing you’re covered by Lexmark's 3-year Protection Guarantee with lifetime phone support (4).
(5) Not applicable in all countries. Please visit www.lexmark.com/recycle for more details.
with automatic 2-sided printing, which can cut your paper consumption up to 50%, and EcoMode energy saving features.
with print speeds up to 33 ppm black and 30 ppm colour (2). Enjoy 4x6" photo prints in as little as 24 seconds (3).
(2) Printing in draft mode and excluding time to first page print. Visit www.lexmark.com for details.
Energy Star Qualified
with the 4.3" web enabled touch screen, cardslots and Pictbridge which allow for photo and file printing directly from memory cards, digital cameras and portable memory devices.
(3) Printing from a computer in normal mode, excludes time to first page feed. See www.lexmark.com for details.
Over 99% Recyclable
*Licensed Return Program Cartridges
|Media Sizes Supported|
|Size (mm - H x W x D)|
|Packaged Size (mm - H x W x D)|
|Packaged Weight, kg|
|Time to First Copy|
|Maximum Copy Speed|
|Reduce / Enlarge Range|
|Maximum Print Speed † / Maximum Print Speed|
|Borderless Printing Media Sizes|
|Laser Quality Print Speed|
|Media Types Supported|
|Paper Weight Range Supported|
|Recommended Monthly Page Volume|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle|
|Touch Screen Display|
|Digital Media Memory Card Compatibility|
|PictBridge Certified USB Port|
|Operating Systems Supported|
|Average Power in Standby with Power Saver On / Average Power in Standby|
|Specified Operating Environment|
|Country of Origin|
1"Recommended Monthly Page Volume" is a range of pages that helps customers evaluate Lexmark’s product offerings based on the average number of pages customers plan to print on the device each month. Lexmark recommends that the number of pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including: supplies replacement intervals, paper loading intervals, speed, and typical customer usage.
2"Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle" is defined as the maximum number of pages a device could deliver in a month using a multishift operation. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Lexmark printers and MFPs.