(1) Receive 1 year limited warranty plus 4 years extended limited warranty by registering within 90 days. See statement of Limited Warranty for details.
(6) Not applicable in all countries. Please visit www.lexmark.com/recycle for more details.
Lexmark Equipment Collection Program (6)
(5) Works with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Win 7; Available through August 2010.
(2) When compared on a composite yield basis with Lexmark 100 Cyan, Yellow, and Magenta cartridge
Be more productive with the Lexmark Precision. Wifi-n and Ethernet connectivity provide you increased freedom to print from where you work best. With Wifi-n, enjoy up to 3X the broadcast coverage of Wifi-g and faster data transfer speeds (3). Also, with Wifi Protected Set-up(TM)experience a fast and secure 2 step setup.
Energy Star Qualified
Scan, copy, and fax using the automatic document feeder that holds up to 50 pages.
Save up to 50% on paper and 8% on energy with 1-touch Eco Mode
The 150 sheet maximum input capacity means less time refilling paper.
Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program
(4) Printing in draft mode and excluding time to first page print. See www.lexmark.com for details.
Lexmark's unmatched protection guarantee features a 5 year warranty and lifetime priority phone support (1).
Over 99% Reclyclable
Speeds up to 33 ppm black and 30 ppm colour (4).
(3) According to WiFi alliance. Subject to the range of your wireless router and access to electricity. When used with a Wireless enabled router. Compatible with WiFi certified IEEE802.11 b/g/n.
Included business card scanning software synchronises with popular contact management applications (5).
Lexmark is committed to environmental stewardship, providing you with real solutions to help you print smarter and designing products with the entire life cycle in mind.
Locate your device virtually anywhere with Ethernet or wireless networking - now faster with 802.11n (3).
Individual ink cartridges allow you to replace only the colour you need.
Included individual XL cartridges save resources and lower printing costs.
*Licensed Return Program Cartridges
|Media Sizes Supported|
|Size (mm - H x W x D)|
|Packaged Size (mm - H x W x D)|
|Packaged Weight, kg|
|Time to First Copy|
|Maximum Copy Speed|
|Reduce / Enlarge Range|
|Maximum Print Speed † / Maximum Print Speed|
|Duplex (2-sided) Printing|
|Borderless Printing Media Sizes|
|Laser Quality Print Speed|
|ADF Paper Input Capacity / ADF Paper Output Capacity|
|ADF Input Paper Sizes|
|Media Types Supported|
|Paper Weight Range Supported|
|Recommended Monthly Page Volume|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle|
|Digital Media Memory Card Compatibility|
|PictBridge Certified USB Port|
|Operating Systems Supported|
|Average Power in Standby with Power Saver On / Average Power in Standby|
|Specified Operating Environment|
|Country of Origin|
"Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle" is defined as the maximum number of pages a device could deliver in a month using a multishift operation. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Lexmark printers and MFPs.
2 "Recommended Monthly Page Volume" is a range of pages that helps customers evaluate Lexmark’s product offerings based on the average number of pages customers plan to print on the device each month. Lexmark recommends that the number of pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including: supplies replacement intervals, paper loading intervals, speed, and typical customer usage.