Quocirca, a global market insight and research firm, defines leaders those that have made significant investments in their service portfolio and infrastructure and are supported by strong delivery capabilities.
The report highlighted several facets of Lexmark’s managed print services (MPS) offering that drove its leadership position:
• A technology-driven approach, including the use of emerging technologies such as cloud, the Internet of Things (IoT) and interactive analytics.
• The “innovative1” Smart Refresh program, which uses data and analytics to replace only the devices in customer fleets that are truly at the end of their life.
• The ability to provide MPS to organizations of all sizes.
• Vertical industry expertise: “Sector specialists understand the industry’s nuances, underlying challenges and objectives, and thus add value to MPS engagements1."
• Security: “Lexmark maintains a tenacious focus on security and envelops MPS engagements in comprehensive security practices that include network, device and document security features1."