Lexmark demonstrates an “ongoing commitment to security,” Quocirca said in its Print Security Landscape, 2023 report. The global market insight and research firm also named Lexmark a leader in print security, a designation we have received several times.
Quocirca defines leaders as vendors with strong strategic vision and a comprehensive print security product and service offering. Leaders have made significant investments in their hardware, solutions and service portfolio and infrastructure, and they demonstrate a strong vision for future strategy.
The report highlights Lexmark’s strengths in print security:
• Secure by Design approach: “Security is an integral design and engineering goal embedded in all Lexmark products and services.1”
• Key technology ownership: By owning the core technology across our services, solutions, software, hardware and firmware, Lexmark is “reducing the risk of security holes between different platforms and technologies.1”
• “Proven industry expertise1”: Lexmark has a long history in some of the most highly regulated industries, including banking, finance and healthcare, and is the choice of some of the world’s most security-conscious organizations.
• Lexmark Cloud Services: Our “security-centric” cloud services move print infrastructure to the cloud “while maintaining the same levels of security, control and performance.1”
• Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities: “Lexmark Secure Document Manager (LSDM), available worldwide, captures user data and content from every document that is printed, scanned, or faxed directly from the device for better, more immediate end-point monitoring.1”