Quocirca, a global market insight and research firm, defines leaders as vendors that lead the market in strategic vision and depth of service offering. Sustainability leaders in the print industry demonstrate a strong vision and commitment to net zero.
The Quocirca report highlights these Lexmark sustainability achievements:
• Intent to be fully carbon neutral by 2035.
• 62% reduction in global emissions since 2005, on track to meet target of 40% reduction from 2015 levels by 2025.
• Zero-landfill and zero-incineration policy with 100% of returned cartridges reused or recycled.
• 39% reclaimed plastic used in new devices, 92% of new devices have PCR content.
• Use of managed print services (MPS) and Cloud Print Management to enable customers to use shared computing power in the cloud, reducing energy and paper use.
• PrintReleaf partnership, empowering customers to plant trees to offset paper use.
• Smart Refresh data-driven approach to determining when devices genuinely need to be replaced.