Customer Operations Manager - Tampa, FL
This is a Customer Operations Manager role that is directly responsible for managing the global delivery of contracted Managed Services and Solutions as defined in the Statement of Work (SOW) to the Customers satisfaction for Global Accounts. Duties include working within a Global Customer Focus Team (CFT) to define proposed services requirements, creation of Statement of Work, implementation of services, and manage the delivery of day to day operations of MPS Services and Solutions with support of global operations team. Accountable to manage revenue and profit margin targets and identify and recommend business process and output related solutions for each customer. Responsible to build a high- trust relationship with multiple levels within the Customer environment. Work in partnership with Customer, becoming a credible advisor on fleet and business optimization and sought as a key resource for resolution of unique or complex business problems.
- Customer Satisfaction / Renewal Rate
- Revenue and GM versus Plan
- Cost versus Budget
- Service Level Attainment
- Enhanced Services / Service Standard Adoption (Siebel Sync, Predictive Service, HDiS, SBR, MOS)
- Revenue / Gross Margin
- Customer Contract
- Statement of Work (SOW)
- Key Process Flows for Each Account
- Operational Manual for Each Account
- Global Organization / Resource Plan
- Global Account Team Schedule / Calendar
- Global Account Health Scorecard
- Global Operational Relationship Map
- Global Adoption of Lexmark Standards
- Execution of Global Governance Model
- Monthly Customer Operations Summary Review
- Quarterly Business Review
- Strategic Business Review
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS OF ROLE:
Managed Print Service Operations
- Responsible for global management and execution of a Managed Services Statement of Work for Global Accounts.
- Global Account Operations focal point internally and to customer
- Establish and manage global team structure & resource plan - lead and direct local COMs and COSs.
- Support the account with timely team engagement including leading regular team operational and P&L reviews
- Develop onsite employee skill sets ; manage, recruit, hire and train onsite employees and COMs as needed
- Communicate Contracts and Customer Deliverables to all supporting COM/ COS team as well as changes and amendments
- Responsible to manage all aspects of the day-to-day operations by working with global team members to ensure install base accuracy, hardware orders, device change management, issue resolution, client training needs, consumables forecasts, client on-hand inventories, toner reconciliation, consumables, vendor management, normal business as usual activities meet or exceed customer requirements
- Meet with customer in person at least once per month
- Conduct a Monthly Operations Review (at contracted frequency) with the customer that includes all aspects of the Lexmark MPS Services engagement.
- Maintain frequent, regular quality meetings with customer typically via weekly operations reviews involving on-site personnel; maintain and manage active Customer Action Log
- Monitor and report on services & maintenance performance metrics to fulfill contractual SLA requirements in required geographies – utilize escalation when needed. Responsible to execute exceptional service delivery in such a manner Lexmark experience 100% Client Retention
- Fiduciary responsibility for ongoing operations of account including cost management, inventory management, accounts receivable and gross margin
- Deliver Global Customer Governance
- Monthly Operations Reviews
- Quarterly Business Review and Strategic Business Review.
- Responsible to understand customer priorities, business initiatives and demonstrate the value of Lexmark via recommended actions and implemented improvements working with CFT.
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure profitability of account and customer satisfaction.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing scope and outside of existing scope working with sales and customer to make opportunities a reality
- Identify and provide recommendations to process & productivity improvements and cost reductions for both the customer and Lexmark.
- Participate in Solutions Development Meeting and Solutions Review Meeting to ensure services sold are in accordance to specifications.
- Active participation in Customer sales cycles including presentations to customers.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Manages his or her team to consistently deliver, overachieving on metrics and targets.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction scores.
- Continually looks for ways to improve the customer experience.
- Intuitive, proactive approach to management. Ability to anticipate needs and get ahead of situations versus being only good at reactive measures.
- Continually looks for ways to reduce costs.
- Holds themselves and others accountable for results.
- Ability to be strategic while understanding the detailed aspects of the business.
- Ability to effectively manage teams that are geographically dispersed.
- Maintains strong credibility with the Sales team in delivering operational excellence.
- Demonstrates flexibility, adaptability and maturity in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Interacts regularly with customers and has a proven ability to create and sustain trusted relationships at higher levels in an organization, including C level executives.
- Excellent internal and client-facing presentation skills.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills and ability apply these during internal and client meetings / interviews to identify needs / issues / opportunities.