Site Operations Coordinator (Contract) - Calgary, Alberta
The Site Operations Coordinator role is a contract position and an individual contributor role. This position will work at the customer site, supporting the customer’s day-to-day output environment needs. Will work closely with customer contacts, customer’s end user community, and Lexmark Global Services resources to fulfill Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Execute on specific operations practices including:
- Continually monitoring existing service levels and Remedy tickets
- Provide interface between end-users, technical support, and subcontractors to improve/maintain customer satisfaction
- Daily point of contact and relationship with the customer for specific area
- Contribute to the continual process improvements within Managed Services structure
- Work closely with Operations and Project Team’s during implementation and deployment of print technology and support services, including inventory collection and management, MADC tracking, and consumables management while monitoring adherence to all SLA’s
- Contribute to weekly and monthly status meeting, provide timely and accurate update on project status,
- Contribute and maintain End-User Implementation Procedures Manual and Escalation Process Procedures
- Conduct Train-the-Trainer and End User training as necessary; coordinate support for improved service diagnostics
- Provide reporting metrics and tracking data as required to fulfill SLA’s
- Work with Operations team to implement processes for managing core business activities i.e. consumable and asset management, asset tracking and technical support
- Work with Operations team to document and analyze current practices and workflow to define/determine Customer operations requirements
- Recommends and implements operations techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain state-of-the-art practices in all aspects of the operations.
- Ability to develop and strengthen relationship with Customer
- Assumes other special activities, responsibilities, and special projects as required
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
- A minimum of five (5) years customer service experience, preferably in onsite computer/printer maintenance support and services
- Experience with coordinating projects with multi-disciplined team members
- Significant experience interacting with customers, including supervisors
- Experience with the delivery of operations through the use of technology solutions
- Experience in process documentation
- Strong focus on the customer and the operational aspects of the business
- Sound administrative skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Google application
- Advance knowledge of Excel
- Well-developed self-management skills, principles and people
- Strong analytical and database skills
- Prefer familiarity with technical skills including software driver implementation, network management, IP protocol, and basic network protocols such as SNMP
- Competencies in developing business processes after evaluating multiple solutions.
• Reports to Customer Operations Manager
• Associates degree or 4-6 years of relevant experience
*Relocation is not offered for this position and candidate must already possess current work authorization for Canada.
*Candidate must already live and work in Calgary, Alberta and must be available to work onsite daily at the Calgary office.