Industrial Design Student (spring)
Lexmark is seeking an Industrial Design co-op to join its Design Center team in Lexington, KY
A qualified candidate is:
- Adept at creating interactions that exceeds the expectations of our customers and bring simplicity, elegance and best-in-class usability to Lexmark products
- Capable of creating, presenting, and defending design decisions based on design-first thinking, fundamental design principles, industry trends, and Lexmark’s design roadmap
- A team-oriented individual with the ability to create and evaluate a variety of ideas as well as communicate those ideas with design management, development, VX, IX and UX designers
- Proficient in CAD, Keyshot, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or similar visualization and modeling tools
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail
- Student must be currently enrolled in an Industrial Design or related program.
- A design portfolio (link or files) must be submitted as part of your application. Applications lacking portfolios will be removed from consideration.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required
A furnished apartment is provided for students who reside more than 50 miles from Lexmark.