Technical Rotation Program - IT Security Operations
Are you a technical leader looking for a diverse and meaningful experience for your first career? Apply today for Lexmark's Technical Rotation Program!
The purpose of the Technical Rotation Program (TRP) is to recruit and hire top, diverse, entry level talent, and expose them to various parts of the business in order to better prepare them for future technical and/or managerial leadership roles. The Technical Rotation Program is a two-year program during which participants will rotate through three, eight-month rotations. At the end of the program, participants are placed in an area of the business that matches their background and interests. The TRP is open to upcoming graduates in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent degree
Benefits of Working for Lexmark:
- Competitive Salary
- No maximum limits on vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Onsite Wellness Center, Recreational Park, Cafe, and Coffee shop
- Flexible work schedules
- Rotations in Information Technology Security Operations and Security Engineering
- Successful candidates will have an opportunity to work with a world class organization to defend Lexmark operations across our security programs including perimeter monitoring, threat hunting, data protection, incident response and vulnerability management.
- Opportunities include responding to real world security events, analyzing risks and threat intelligence, reviewing infrastructure vulnerabilities, and work with global teams to defend Lexmark and its customers.
In order to be successful in this position, an applicant will
- Possess the ability to develop a deep technical understanding of computers, networks or cloud infrastructure
- Work well in a highly collaborative and global environment across a variety of information technology and business areas (including: Architecture, Engineering, Development, Operations, Legal, Compliance, and Project Management Office)
- Be able to address and resolve complex technical issues in a timely manner
- Be a driver of Continuous Improvement through the application of lean principles
- Be able to quickly learn new technical skills in a timely manner
- BS and/or MS Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent degree
- Must graduate or be a recent graduate from an accredited university (years 2021, 2020, or 2019)
- Related work experience as an intern or co-op is preferred
- Have a strong capacity for learning and outstanding leadership and team skills
- These positions may have the opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally.
- A diverse background of skills/experiences is a plus