Global Hardware Demand Planning Manager
The Global Hardware Demand Planning Manager is a key contributor in supporting the overall efforts to generate an accurate forecast that ultimately is utilized to drive supply needs for our customers at the right mix and right time, while in-parallel striving to support Lexmark objectives in term of cash. This is a highly visible position providing key support to the leadership team within the finance organization and interacting routinely with executives from many cross-functional business areas.
The Global Hardware Demand Planning Manager is leading the WW team in charge of statistical modeling (Printers and options), focusing on mid to long term forecast and leading key projects. The success of the team is measured through key metrics.
Main responsibilities are the following:
- Manage Global Demand planning activities – monthly process
- Manage Global team responsible for generating Statistical forecast for printers and options currently generated in SAP APO-DP system.
- Required to prepare presentations and pitch in monthly executive S&OP and other applicable meetings.
- Involved in providing sound and timely guidance on new product assumptions, generation to generation transition timing and end-of-life’s...
- Manage Projects to improve processes and results
- Be a thought leader on helping drive projects and continuous process improvement initiatives that help further advance the integrity and accuracy of the forecast (APO - DP improvement projects, Data science support to prediction modeling integration to our current process...)
- Participate / collaborate with Gartner on process improvements
- Develop skills in data analytics, reporting tools
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years total forecasting, supply-chain, sales operations and/or related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills to help identify risks and opportunities
- Ability to interface effectively with executive level individuals
- Ability to motivate / drive a team to continuous improvement in processes and business outcomes
- Ability to effectively multi-task, managing projects, initiatives and activities in an efficient, organized and results driven manner
- Strong cross-functional and collaboration skills
- Strong project management skills
- Key systems acumen and experience – specifically, SAP, SQL, & MS PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.