Our company is interested in hiring an experienced Infrastructure Architect to design secure, on-prem/cloud-based architecture to support workstation controls including imaging, patching, virtual desktops, and managing our software store. This position will own direction for our on-prem Active Directory as well as Azure AD, and be responsible for DNS and DHCP services.
- Assess, architect, design, and implement end user computing management solutions to both secure and assure compliance amongst the organization.
- Develop, implement, and own technology standards for both mobile/PC hardware and software, which includes standards for estimating, architecture, development platform, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Continual improvement of our AD structure, looking to shrink on prem with preference of the cloud.
- Assess, architect, design and implement patching practices for endpoint devices.
- Collaborate with internal partners or vendor teams as needed (e.g. technology, architecture, information security, network, identity management)
- Mentor other members of the team on endpoint management methodologies
Role Specific Qualificiations
· Experience with the following technologies:
- Windows Defender
- Virtual Desktop (VDI)
- Active Directory
· 5 years of experience in Desktop Imaging Solutions, example SCCM
· Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- 3 years of experience managing all OS types for compliance
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
*Relocation Assistance will be offered or this position.