Supply Sales and Product Manager
The Supplies Sales and Product Manager should have experience in business development and sales operations necessary to lead Lexmark internal teams to grow the Elevate Imaging product line.
Ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with the ability to work cross functionally between Lexmark internal sales teams and across multiple companies.
Major areas of responsibility:
- Work with sales teams and external customers to provide support and answer questions as needed
- Work closely with the WW Annuities team to ensure overall program alignment and success.
- Using Worldwide, individual will customize for NA geography:
- Localize price file and offerings
- Gain adoption and tracking on sales training requirements
- Lead on knowledge and communication of sales resources available
- Educate sales team on where and when to use different product offerings
- Track and monitor local programs
- Maintain sales funnel
- Special bid pricing program
- Manage quality issues and concerns
- Ensure contract obligations between the companies and channel partners are properly executed
- Understand local market conditions for competitive offerings for product, pricing and programs.
- 4-year degree (BS/BA) preferred
- Minimum 10 years relevant sales and operations experience
- Experienced with high degree of proficiency using MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS-Word.
- Analytic skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of a complex sale.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, and complete a complex proposal response.
- Skilled at defining current state total cost of operation and developing key pricing elements.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to clearly and concisely develop & deliver concept presentations.
- Up to 20% travel
Relocation Assistance Not Provided for this position.