Regional Services Manager
We have a current opening for a Regional Services Manager (RSM) supporting the commercial accounts.
The Regional Services Manager will develop and drive MPS sales strategy and approach for qualified accounts within their territory. This strategy should optimize our business performance across key products (workgroup monochrome and color, Lexmark Print Management) and offerings (e.g. Cloud, consulting, multi-vendor service, print-as-a-service) which result in a Managed Print Services contract or additional penetration within an existing MPS account.
The Regional Services Manager (RSM) will be the primary contact within their qualified accounts throughout the sales cycle for opportunities. This includes managing the opportunity from qualifying, through solution development, proposing and closing (contract signature) with a seamless hand off to operations for implementation.
Specific duties will split as following and will include:
- The RSM should be very skilled at creating and delivering best-in-class customer presentations either in a one-on-one setting or to a group of customers, including C-level decision makers. The RSM will be “certified” to present the Lexmark value proposition.
- The RSM should be very skilled in writing best-in-class customer proposals for proactive proposals and RFP/tender responses, including writing executive summaries and, when necessary, creating original responses that accurately demonstrate our capabilities and value to specific customer questions.
- The RSM should be knowledgeable on Lexmark’s product offerings, including printers and multifunction devices) functionality, features, and relative cost of ownership), service offerings, and solutions.
- The RSM will be responsible to lead the effort in strategy and proposal development for MPS opportunities. The RSM will lead a cross functional team of sales, pre-sales operations, solutions sales, professional services, contract management, proposal desk team members, and business development throughout the sales cycle to create the most compelling customer proposal.
- The RSM will ensure all MPS opportunities are appropriately documented in Dynamics, including creating opportunity quotes and documenting customer requirements in corresponding quote scenario records.
- The RSM will work with operations, business development, and contract management to negotiate and finalize the MPS agreement with the client.
- The RSM will work with key account managers and operations to protect and grow our existing accounts with additional devices, professional services and solutions and act as the focal point to close these new opportunities within the account.
- The RSM will work with key account managers and operations and ensure that existing MPS accounts within their territory are renewed.
- The RSM will maintain an up-to-date funnel of active MPS opportunities, ensuring the opportunity stage, deal-size, and recent activities are updated on a weekly basis.
- Very deep understanding of our managed-services capabilities, our differentiation in the marketplace, and the Lexmark MPS value proposition in order to identify how our offerings can meet specific customer needs
- Ability to present to and convince very senior / C-level customer executives that Lexmark is the best value-added provider, and consequently be able to demonstrate credibility to the customer that leads to project/contract agreement.
- Skills in Building Strong Customer Relationship at every level of the Organization.
- Excellent collaboration skills (the ability to get others, both within and outside span of control to work effectively towards common goals / objectives).
- Excellent communication skills, both orally, written, and graphically (presentation creation, chart creation, etc.).
- Excellent business management acumen, including foundational knowledge of budget management, P&L management, evaluating ROI.
- Proficient in building internal and customer-facing business cases.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to identify trends and opportunities within large data sets.
- Experience with contracts, including SOW development and the impact of key business terms
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, Dynamics, and Power BI
- Process driven, self-driven, organized, and effective work ethic.
- Knowledge of relevant market and customer business trends.