Territory Sales Manager - California
Sales & Account Management
Multiple Cities, CA USA
This position allows the individual to be located in a home-based office in/near Southern California.
The Territory Sales Manager role is part of a rapidly growing organization within Lexmark focused on selling into traditional Office Equipment Dealerships which Lexmark views as a strategic part of their business. This position demands an individual with a proven track record in selling Office Equipment through dealer programs and who has great relationship building skills. This individual will develop and maintain account relationships with select dealers in a specific region/territory. This will include managing, planning and executing all sales activities, training events (including service), and marketing opportunities with the dealer accounts for a region with the main emphasis on continued growth and profitability. This role will need to work cross functionally with teams from service, industry marketing teams, finance and training and be able to effectively manage these internal relationships from both their local geography and a global support team.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated sales person with extensive experience selling into or for office equipment dealerships with a deep understanding of solution selling and the following “core” capabilities:
1. An intimate knowledge of cost-per-page offerings and understanding of various financing alternatives.
2. Ability to identify new revenue opportunities for dealers utilizing offerings from Lexmark including hardware, software, and services.
3. Proven ability to work with a dealer at the end-user level, identifying industry specific trends, challenges and opportunities.
4. Responsible for delivering and/or coordinating resources to provide consistent and quality sales, service and solutions training.
5. Conducts quarterly business reviews with partner executives to review mutual revenue and strategic objectives.
6. Strong relationship building skills along with excellent communication and persuasion skills.
7. Must be able to identify needs of dealership and adapt training and communication as required.
Relocation assistance not provided for this position.
Position may require COVID-19 vaccination or other screens mandated by the customer.