Global Sales Operations Analyst
Responsibilities of the Global Sales Operations Analyst include:
- Provide oversight and team leadership of the Lexmark Asset Placement Program (LAPP).
- Assist the Global Strategy team in executing the annual territory planning process.
- Participate and represent sales operations in cross-functional teams.
- Provide data governance controls in Lexmark’s D365, for territory planning, sales activity metrics, and account coverage statistics.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on D365 Sales solutions to troubleshoot problems, diagnose issues and identify bugs and defects
- Support the development and continuous improvement of global sales processes and D365 through requirement gathering, writing of acceptance criteria, and process mapping.
- Facilitate and drives global channel program development
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Ideal candidate has excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated judgment in making recommendations leveraging all relevant inputs
- Skilled in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, MS Visio.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt and learn new data systems such as SAP, D365, PowerBI, Experlogix
- The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Marketing, System Analyst or other Business related degree required, MBA preferred
Candidate must possess a high degree of initiative, the ability to work independently, and the ability to thrive in Lexmark's dynamic, fast-paced environment. Additionally, sound judgment and reasoning skills are required to be able to apply conceptual guidelines to specific data sets.
Relocation assistance not provided for this position.