Services Portfolio Manager
Managed Print Services are a key component of Lexmark’s strategy and thus supporting, world-class MPS offers are crucial to Lexmark’s future, both for enterprise and the channel.
The Services Portfolio Manager is responsible for the overall MPS offering strategy, roadmap, go-to-market plans, and is responsible for taking the offering(s) from inception through design, build, launch, growth, steady state, enhancement and eventual sunset for both direct and indirect paths to market.
Special focus will be in leading the focused MPS growth initiative that looks to substantially grow the MPS install base, revenue, and profit leveraging our latest cloud and IoT technology. This initiative is critical to achieving our business objectives over the strategic period.
This position will ensure the success of service offering(s) within the Service portfolio by securing alignment with the services offering roadmap and ensuring coordination with development, IT, corporate finance, services operations, professional services, sales enablement, marketing and sales to advance the offering through its lifecycle. Engagement and teamwork with very interesting blend of cross-functional team stakeholders is very important.
This role will be working closely with our current Services Offering managers and will provide team leadership, especially as it connects to upcoming new functionality and the MPS growth initiative.
Both strategic offer development and detailed execution will be key to success.
- Establish the vision and strategy for all services offerings, communicate that vision and strategy across the organization, own offerings through their full lifecycle.
- Determine market opportunity and program share, volume and/or revenue objectives
- Oversee the gathering of competitive intelligence with teams in marketing
- Own the service offering roadmap and ensure alignment with associated roadmaps for hardware and software offerings
- Coordinate with services operations and development teams to ensure resource allocation aligns with intended service offering/enhancement announcement dates
- Work with corporate pricing and sales operations to design and implement fundamental pricing strategies that align with intended path to market and target market.
- Coordinate with sales enablement relevant activities and deliverables (e.g. sales assets, competitive positioning, market requirements, launch plan)
- Provide price positioning recommendations at launch and during life of offering
- Monitor offering launch/enhancement, market adoption, customer use, services operations functionality, sales adoption, and assemble feedback for iteration
- Ensure that resources are aligned to provide support to sales and directly participate in sales enablement and sales support as requested
- Anticipate and define future service offering/enhancement needs and enforce a consistent, objective process to prioritize and select enhancements
- Ability to think strategically and drive strategic initiatives
- Ability to coordinate with development, services operations and other functions for offering/enhancement development and delivery while influencing resource prioritization
- Ability to lead a team, even without being in a direct people management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to adapt to audience needs
- Strong administrative and project management skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple projects, programs and objectives
- Ability to navigate culture and “political” nuance across multiple functions
- Managed print services go-to-market and operational processes understanding preferred
- Lexmark sales and marketing engagement experience (channel and enterprise) preferred