This role works with our enterprise customers to identify solution opportunities that work in conjunction with Lexmark devices, and the role helps with process improvement and workflow efficiencies that result in cost savings initiatives. The Solutions Consultant must have a strong mix of technical capability and sales skills to architect, demonstrate, and sell business solutions to customers.The Solutions Consultant ideally would have a high level understanding of software design and network infrastructure to determine the best solutions for their customers. Candidates must be creative problem-solver with, strong presentation skills, and the ability to explain complex technical concepts to both non-technical people or an IT professional in a presales environment.
- Work closely with the world wide sales account teams to qualify pre-sales software opportunities.
- Collect detailed requirements to understand and present the optimal software solution for a customer’s business needs.
- Use distinguished written communication and advanced product knowledge to respond to RFIs/RFPs.
- Participates in the evaluation and recommendation of the appropriate customer solution based on their infrastructure and business needs – including on-premise, public cloud and private cloud options.
- Prepare and perform personalized product demonstrations at prospect meetings and large conferences.
- Answer software related pre-sales and technical questions from our customers and sales teams.
- Produce strong cost benefit analysis and ROI for business case presentations.
- Create and present advanced content that explains software solutions – architecture, functionality, use cases, and pricing.
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate, both written and verbal, complex concepts with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Strong architecture knowledge with 5+ years experience in providing technical solutions for enterprise class applications.
- Experience driving discussions on cloud infrastructure best practices - design, procurement, management, risk mitigation, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively on multiple projects in a highly dynamic environment.
- Expertise with a broad base of products, technologies, platforms, patterns, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or related technical field.
- 10-15% travel to client sites and trade conferences.
- Industry experience in Content and Output Management.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
- Working knowledge of IT security and cloud infrastructure.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.