Software Product Owner, Cloud Platform
Lexmark is looking for extraordinary, seasoned Product Owner with a passion for Cloud and Hybrid Software innovation and developing business solutions and value for Lexmark print and fleet customers on an award-winning Lexmark Cloud Platform.
Lexmark is a leader in print-related devices, and the cornerstone of Lexmark's success is the ability to provide content to users when and where they need it. Lexmark is expanding its portfolio to provide print management and workflow solutions in the Cloud. Lexmark's Cloud platform leads the way in simplifying the management and improving the usability of multifunction devices while developing a full IoT cloud management solution.
Our growth provides a rich opportunity to develop market-leading solutions enabling customers to capture, manage, and access their content in ways that solve real business problems. This is where you come in. Lexmark needs an experienced, motivated and forward-thinking Product Owner to collaborate with global, enterprise, commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for the opportunity to work in an Agile, customer-focused environment, the security of an established, world wide company, while working from the comfort of your home office, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Collaborates with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Represents those customers (Internal and External) to the Delivery teams by Participating in the Portfolio Management process to funnel requirements from stakeholders.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Defines the scope of the work necessary to meet the needs to the customer.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Translates product backlog/roadmap epics into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Works with the Domain Leads and other Product owners to prioritize work for individual Program Increments.
- Demonstrates a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Empowered to make decisions that are in line with business strategies and customer needs.
Skills and Abilities
- Must understand Agile theory and SAFe concepts.
- Creative, strategic thinker.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
- Must understand Lean theory and concepts (MVP, Iterative Delivery)
- Must understand the Domain and consumers of their component/application - Analytics and Data Visualization
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Must be organized with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to develop relationships with team members and customers with varying levels of technical depth.
- Product Owner certifications a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technology/engineering field (required)
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus