Business Systems Analyst (IT EBA)
Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of system recommendations to meet requirements. Assignments typically include problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems to meet business and user requirements.
IT EBA - Business Systems Analayst (GRC)
Lexmark is seeking to fill the position of Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Analyst within the IT EBA (Enterprise Business Applications) organization.
The GRC Analyst investigates, designs, and implements new functionality or requirements for the SAP GRC module. This module is used to monitor and mitigate segregation of duties (SOD) risks as well as to request and provision user access to SAP applications.
In addition to supporting the SAP GRC module, this person will support the SAP Security team in ensuring access provisioning guidelines are maintained and communicated to business users.
- Monitor and design SOD system assessments for key financial systems at Lexmark.
- Maintain GRC SOD ruleset for all changes, including but not limited to review of all new custom transaction codes and the upcoming S/4 HANA conversion.
- Lead all GRC maintenance and continuous improvement, and upgrade initiatives, including requireemtns gathering, functional testing, process documentation, and training.
- Support the SAP Security access provisioning process, role design, development process and change management process.
- Liaison to Global Process Owners.
- Lead audit compliance and controls related to SOD risks.
- Advocate continuous improvement including identificaiton of opportunities, adoption of best practices and standards.
- Summarize and communicate work at an executive level.
- University degree in management Information Systems or Accounting.
- At least two years of IT, accounting and/or audit experience.
- At least two years of experience using SAP applications.
- SAP S/4 Hana experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work independently.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and activities in a timely, organized manner.
- Requires technical and management skills appropriate to the position.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a creative problem solver, flexible, proactive, and work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and action plans.
- Must be a strong team player.
Both local and remote candidates will be considered.
Relocation assistance will be considered.