The Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining a vue.js frontend with a nodejs backend to display and manipulate manufacturing process information
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Developing unit test(s).
- Debugging and verifying code prior to implementation.
- Collaborating with cross-functional development teams to implement solutions for manufacturing activities.
- Ability to analyze manufacturing data, make recommendations and effectively share observations.
Qualities desired in a successful candidate:
- The candidate must be a self-starter, taking ownership of tasks and completing them in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- The candidate must have a drive to innovate and deliver solutions to complex technical problems.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of collaborative code development environments.
- Familiarity with PHP, SQL, MySql is a plus.
- Lexmark is a casual, yet technically challenging, team-based work environment. We expect you to be able to make an impact and have fun at the same time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
- Two to five years professional experience recommended.
Target Salary: $78,000 – 122,000