Embedded Security Firmware - Spring (2023) Student
Lexmark’s Embedded Security Team is a collaborative development team that is responsible for developing security solutions for both monochrome & color laser printer products.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Implementing various secure authentication methods/standards & other cryptographic functions for custom Security ASICs.
- Exploring, developing, & implementing code to further strengthen various security architectures & infrastructures associated with the general use & manufacturing of genuine supply items.
- Collaborating cross-functional development teams to implement secure solutions for both printer development & manufacturing activities.
Learning opportunities for this role include (but not limited to):
- Obtaining knowledge about the latest advancements in technologies utilized to protect secure ICs from various types of security attacks.
- Gaining an understanding on how to further strengthen devices through both HW & FW system resources to reduce vulnerabilities.
C and C++ experience required
This is a full time (40 hours / week) position during the Spring 2023 semester