Pricing Governance Analyst
Reporting through: Pricing Governance – Treasury
A global analyst position reporting to the WW Pricing Governance Manager with overall goal of optimizing revenue generation through pricing management.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining standard pricing metric reports for MPS contracts, traditional enterprise bids, and open market channel programs.
- Developing and documenting best practices for launch pricing, deal analysis, and price discounting.
- Monitoring bid approval processes globally to ensure compliance with corporate pricing guidelines and alignment with plan and outlook targets.
- Analyzing trends in pricing and making recommendations for improvements.
- Preforming ad-hoc price and mix analysis with the Regional FP&A teams to identify root causes in AUR erosion.
- Participate in the annual and quarterly planning process by providing insight into spend level and AUR trends.
- In conjunction with the Regional Channel Pricing Managers, maintaining global processes for analyzing, documenting, and approving annual channel programs.
- Working with the 4PL Marketing, Product Marketing, and Region Channel Pricing teams to recommend and approve global promotions and promotion schedules by geo/country.
- Create and maintain global lifetime profit P&L templates for new product price approval.
- Work with Regional and OEM pricing teams to facilitate approval and documentation of new product pricing and positioning.
- Participating in project work for various pricing process improvement projects.
This position requires the ability to interact with a wide variety of functions including Product Marketing, 4PL Marketing, Geography Pricing, Geography FP&A, Data Science, Sales Operations, and Geography Sales.
Education & Experience Requirements
Education – BS/BA in Finance or Business discipline
5+ years of experience
Strong analytical skills in financial and pricing analytics
Ability to work independently
Excellent communication and documentation skills
Ability to work across functions/geographies to gather information.
Requires high level of proficiency in excel, Power BI
Familiarity with D365/Experlogix, SAP/Vistex
Ability to quickly learn new analytical tools
Flexibility to take on a wide variety of projects